Lisianthus in style
How to keep your Lisianthus in Style?
- Use a clean vase with clean, lukewarm water.
- Cut the stems diagonally for good water absorption.
- Always add flower food. This extends the vase life by at least a week.
- Remove the lower leaves, avoid leaves hanging in the water, this prevents bacterial growth.
- Keep Lisianthus away from fruit, drafts and direct sunlight.
- Add fresh water to the vase regularly.
- When purchasing Lisianthus, pay close attention to the maturity stage. The maturity stage is good if there are at least two open and well colored flowers.
Lisianthus is well known for its long vase life. With the right care, you can enjoy her for at least two weeks!